Family Tree Necklace - Rose Gold Filled
Shipping is free in the USA and discounted internationally, via First Class Mail.
Made to Order
Please allow 3-5 days for me to make your jewelry.
Burnish uses USPS First Class mail for most packages, which usually takes about 3-7 days within the USA. Priority Express mail takes 1-2 business days. International orders sent using First Class Mail usually take 2-3 weeks, but can take much longer on occasion. International Priority Express Mail can take 3-5 business days.
The buyer is responsible for any customs fees. Please be aware that in some countries , especially the UK, these fees can be quite high. I will not mark the customs form as a gift, as this is illegal for me to do so. Shipping times can vary greatly. Please contact me if you haven't received your package within 6 weeks for international packages. Though it does not usually take that long, packages have, on rare occasions, had an exceptionally long delivery time.
All orders come beautifully packaged in a chocolate brown gift box made from recycled paper and finished with a satin ribbon. Also, you may include a message at checkout with a brief note for me to include with your gift on a small gift tag (please keep it short so it will fit). I do not include a receipt. If you would like me to ship your item to a friend as a gift, please enter their address as the shipping address, and I will ship directly to them.
Jewelry returns are accepted within 30 days. Buyer pays return shipping cost.
My hand stamped tree necklace, combined with dainty initial charms, makes a lovely, high quality family tree necklace.
- All components are 14K rose gold filled.
- Tree pendant diameter is 1/2 inch with a nice thickness.
- Initial pendant diameter is a little less than 3/8".
- Quality chain closes with a mini lobster clasp, soldered for security.
- Choose your length at checkout. Model photo features an 18 inch length.
- Beautifully packaged, ready for gift giving
- Comes with a small card that reads, "Family Tree: Like branches on a tree, we may grow in different directions, but our roots remain as one.
Gorgeous piece! I have several pieces now from Burnish and will continue to buy....great quality and beautiful craftsmanship.