Silver Wildflower Tiny Disc Lever-back Earrings
- Overall earring length is about 0.9 inches.
- Discs are 0.3 inch.
- All components are nickel-free sterling silver.
- Sterling silver lever-back ear wires.
- Handcrafted with love in Alaska by Burnish.
- Beautifully packaged in a gift box.
- Free returns & exchanges. Pre-paid return label included with order. (USA only)
- Free gift wrapping available in cart.
You can feel good about wearing Burnish jewelry because each piece is carefully hand crafted with meaning and intention, made just for you in Anchorage, Alaska.
Free returns in USA. I want you to love your Burnish jewelry pieces. If you aren't thrilled, you may return it within 30 days of order ship date. All orders within the USA include a pre-paid return label.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% of other metals, usually copper. It's used in jewelry for its durability and beauty.
14K Gold Filled
A higher quality, more durable alternative to gold plated. It has a thick layer of 14K gold, 5% of the weight of the item, (many times thicker than gold plated) bonded to a base metal core, for long lasting wearability.