Large Hammered Circle Necklace
- Solid sterling silver.
- Circle is about 1 inch in diameter.
- Dainty, but sturdy sterling silver cable chain with soldered ends & mini lobster clasp.
- Handcrafted with love in Alaska.
- Beautifully packaged in a gift box.
- Free returns & exchanges. Pre-paid return label included with order. (USA only)
- Gift wrapping available in cart
You can feel good about wearing Burnish jewelry because each piece is carefully hand crafted with meaning and intention, made just for you in Anchorage, Alaska.
Free returns in USA. I want you to love your Burnish jewelry pieces. If you aren't thrilled, you may return it within 30 days of order ship date. All orders within the USA include a pre-paid return label.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% of other metals, usually copper. It's used in jewelry for its durability and beauty.
14K Gold Filled
A higher quality, more durable alternative to gold plated. It has a thick layer of 14K gold, 5% of the weight of the item, (many times thicker than gold plated) bonded to a base metal core, for long lasting wearability.