Medium Gold Hammered Disc Lever-back Earrings
- Earring discs are 1/2 inch (medium size).
- Overall earring length is 1.1 inch.
- All components are 14K gold filled.
- Lever-back ear wires.
- Handcrafted with love in Alaska.
- Beautifully packaged in a gift box.
- Free returns & exchanges. Pre-paid return label included with order. (USA only)
- Gift wrapping available in cart.
> What is 14K gold filled metal? It is a higher quality, more durable alternative to gold plated. It has a thick layer of 14K gold (many times thicker than gold plated) bonded to a base metal core, for long lasting wearability. The gold will not flake or peel off, and it is and nickel-free.
You can feel good about wearing Burnish jewelry because each piece is carefully hand crafted with meaning and intention, made just for you in Anchorage, Alaska.
Free returns in USA. I want you to love your Burnish jewelry pieces. If you aren't thrilled, you may return it within 30 days of order ship date. All orders within the USA include a pre-paid return label.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% of other metals, usually copper. It's used in jewelry for its durability and beauty.
14K Gold Filled
A higher quality, more durable alternative to gold plated. It has a thick layer of 14K gold, 5% of the weight of the item, (many times thicker than gold plated) bonded to a base metal core, for long lasting wearability.