Dainty Dot Ring - Silver/14K Gold
A mini dot of 14K gold sits atop a sparkly hammered silver band. Crafted by hand, just for you.
- 1.3 mm band thickness (slim: dainty, but sturdy).
- Solid argentium sterling silver band (tarnish-resistant & made from reclaimed silver).
- Dot is solid 14K recycled gold.
- Arrives beautifully packaged in a gift box (additional wrapping available in cart).
- Made to order in 3 business days.
- Not sure what ring size to order? Ring sizers available HERE
- Available individually in silver, and silver/rose gold, and as a set of 3.
- *CUSTOM ring size: Need a size not listed? Write me a note in the message box in cart.
You can feel good about wearing Burnish jewelry because each piece is carefully hand crafted with meaning and intention, made just for you in Anchorage, Alaska.
Free returns in USA. I want you to love your Burnish jewelry pieces. If you aren't thrilled, you may return it within 30 days of order ship date. All orders within the USA include a pre-paid return label.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% of other metals, usually copper. It's used in jewelry for its durability and beauty. Nickel-free.
14K Gold Filled
A higher quality, more durable alternative to gold plated. It has a thick layer of 14K gold (many times thicker than gold plated) bonded to a base metal core, for long lasting wearability. Nickel-free.
Love it or return it for free!
Free 30 Day return or exchange
Worry-free, painless purchasing
All orders ship with a pre-paid return label
*Within USA only, one free exchange
Ready to Gift
All items ship in a complimentary Burnish gift box.
Gift wrap available in cart.