Gold and Silver Sparkle Circle Earrings
These fun mixed metal modern circle earrings feature a light-catching gold sparkle wire and hand hammered silver discs. So lightweight and easy to wear, made to last from 14K gold filled metal and sterling silver.
- Overall earring length is 1 inch.
- Gold circles are 0.6 inch.
- Silver discs are 0.3 inch.
- Circles are 14K gold filled.
- Earwires & small discs are sterling silver.
- Earrings come with a set of clear stoppers to prevent loss.
- Handcrafted with love in Alaska.
- Beautifully packaged in a gift box.
- Free returns & exchanges. Pre-paid return label included with order. (USA only)
- Gift wrapping available in cart.
What is 14K gold filled metal? It is a higher quality, more durable alternative to gold plated. It has a thick layer of 14K gold (many times thicker than gold plated) bonded to a base metal core, for long lasting wearability. The gold will not flake or peel off, and it is nickel-free.
You can feel good about wearing Burnish jewelry because each piece is carefully hand crafted with meaning and intention, made just for you in Anchorage, Alaska.
Free returns in USA. I want you to love your Burnish jewelry pieces. If you aren't thrilled, you may return it within 30 days of order ship date. All orders within the USA include a pre-paid return label.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% of other metals, usually copper. It's used in jewelry for its durability and beauty. Nickel-free.
14K Gold Filled
A higher quality, more durable alternative to gold plated. It has a thick layer of 14K gold (many times thicker than gold plated) bonded to a base metal core, for long lasting wearability. Nickel-free.
Love it or return it for free!
Free 30 Day return or exchange
Worry-free, painless purchasing
All orders ship with a pre-paid return label
*Within USA only, one free exchange
Ready to Gift
All items ship in a complimentary Burnish gift box.
Gift wrap available in cart.