Hand Stamped Bird Earrings
Hand stamped with a flying bird impression, these tiny hand cast sterling silver discs have a subtle organic texture and are paired with elegant French-style ear wires.
- Disc width is 8mm (slightly less than 1/3 inch).
- These are very tiny. See photo of earrings on model for scale reference (model photo has plain earrings, without bird stamp).
- Solid sterling silver ear wires and discs.
- Overall earring length, including ear wires is approximately 3/4 inch.
- Earrings come with a set of ear wire guards to prevent loss.
- Arrives beautifully packaged, ready for gift giving.
You can feel good about wearing Burnish jewelry because each piece is carefully hand crafted with meaning and intention, made just for you in Anchorage, Alaska.
Free returns in USA. I want you to love your Burnish jewelry pieces. If you aren't thrilled, you may return it within 30 days of order ship date. All orders within the USA include a pre-paid return label.
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% of other metals, usually copper. It's used in jewelry for its durability and beauty. Nickel-free.
14K Gold Filled
A higher quality, more durable alternative to gold plated. It has a thick layer of 14K gold (many times thicker than gold plated) bonded to a base metal core, for long lasting wearability. Nickel-free.
Love it or return it for free!
Free 30 Day return or exchange
Worry-free, painless purchasing
All orders ship with a pre-paid return label
*Within USA only, one free exchange
Ready to Gift
All items ship in a complimentary Burnish gift box.
Gift wrap available in cart.